- His smile.
- How he cuddles me super close when I'm sad.
- That he can (almost) match my goofiness.
- His support of my Slurpee addiction.
- That he busted booty to get our AC installed because he knew being hot made me cranky.
- How much he loves our Jilly Bean.
- That he puts up with my goofy weirdo self!
- His reluctant adaptability.
- His desire to make me happy.
- He is spontaneous. He took me to the Grand Canyon after knowing me for approximately 5 seconds (ok 2 months).
- The way her face lights up when she's happy to see me.
- How she stretches in the morning when we take her swaddle off.
- The funny faces she makes at me.
- Holding my hand while we nap.
- That she is starting to look like a Rissa-twin.
- How she tries to mimic me and we have "conversations".
- When I start her off sleeping a foot away from me, she wiggles until she's pressed up against me again.
- Her yummy milky baby smell.
- How curious she is already.
- That she can be soothed just because I'm holding her and singing to her (the one person on the planet who enjoys me singing!)