Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Summer #BlogChallenge August 15 - The Hardest Part of Parenting....


The hardest part of parenting is...

Other people.

I love my friends and family and while I don't love random strangers, I know everyone had "good intentions". They just want to tell me what they think is right and what worked for them. The easiest part of parenting for me is instinct, it feels natural. I feel like I know what she needs and wants. So when other people tell me so many different things that are contradictory to what I know is best or works for my daughter, it can be hard to swallow. Its hard to just smile and nod.

Its hard to put this blog post up, knowing people will see it. I don't want to hurt any feelings, but we all get frustrated.

Everyone has an opinion. Including me. And when it comes to my daughter, I know best. Everyone is free to give her all the love and compliments they want. You can give me advice, if you want. But remember, I had her, I'm raising her. I know her. I love her too.

♥ Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment